Physical education is a compulsory activity of the school and great emphasis is laid down on achieving the national objective in sports & Games. This is designed o provide not only recreation but also to ensure physical development and fostering of the qualities of leadership, team spirit and esprit-de-crops. In par with the CBSE curriculum, the school expects the students to take up physical education as a compulsory subject.
The school has a well establish library having more than two thousand valuable books covering all subjects of study and reference. The library is accommodated in a spacious hall with reading rooms.
Library – working hours/rule and regulation
- Library will be kept open from 9.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m. on all working days.
- Students will be taken to library class-wise during their library periods and also during the free periods(under principal’s permissions only)
- Readers (students) desirous of using the library a any other time (other than the allotted periods) may do so between 4.15 p.m. and 5.15 p.m. They shall enter their name and standard legibly in the library register.
- Reader should no write upon, damage or make any mark on any book, manuscript or map belonging to the library.
- No tracing or mechanical reproducing shall be made without the permission of the librarian.
- Readers shall be responsible for any damage caused to the books or other property belonging to the library and shall be
- required to replace each book or other property damaged or pay the value in cash thereof.
- If any one book of a set is damaged, the whole set will have to be replaced.
Readers will be allowed to take only bare sheets of paper and the school hand book with them inside the library for writing purpose.
- Before leaving the library, the reader stratify as to whether the book(s) lent to her is (are) in good condition, otherwise she is responsible for replacement of the book(s).
- Silence should be strictly observed in the library.
- Books will be issued on the days assigned to each class.
- No student is allowed to keep a book for more than a week without renewing her application.
- Students shall return library books two weeks before examination.
Today, Education should prepare the students to face the challenges of the feature. We should go beyond the traditional methods of instruction that students are well equipped to excel in tomorrow’s world. Introducing the world of Computer Science to the student community is inevitable. Globally the most accepted method of imparting education is through computers. Our school has used this “Teaching – Learn” methodology in the most Indian style.
Computer Technology is an important tool in the educational program. We understand that successfully integrating technology into school academic curriculum is a complex and challenging educational goal.
To enhance learning imparted through class room teaching, students are taken for enjoyable field trips and educational tours. The places for such trips are carefully chosen so that the students’ scientific temperament and historical awareness are enriched.
The school uses the following audio-visual aids for learning activities.
- Public address system
- Audio cassette player
- LCD Projector
- Smart Class
Content for item 7
A high standard of hygiene and sanitation is maintained at the school. The school has a part-time registered Medical officer. The Medical officer visits the school once in a Term. Each student is subjected to Annual Physical and Medical Examination and the respective reports are entered in the hand book and forwarded to parents for necessary action.
Belonging of the students like text books, note books, stationary boxes, spectacles, calculator and foot wear etc., left unclaimed or unidentified should be deposited at the lost & found corner can be identified by loser and can be claimed acknowledging the receipt and paying the necessary fine. When expensive items like wallets, watches etc., are lost, stolen or misplaced, the students should notify the principal immediately.
- All he annual fee and text books and note books amount have to be paid on or before 10th May or as per the date mentioned in the provisional admission card (in case of new admission).
- The school tuition fee may be paid for the whole year (i.e. 12 months) at the time of admission or as term fee at the beginning of each term.
- Through the academic session begins in April every year, the annual/initial fee are to be paid on or before 10th May for the old students and as per the admission intimation card in the case of new admissions in accordance to the rules and regulations laid by the Governing body.
In order to enable the school to realize the fee in time, the school will impose fine on late payments.
- Postal Order, Mail Transfer through bank is not accepted for school fees.
- School fee, admission fee, special fee or any other fee once paid will not be refunded, adjusted or even transferred to some other student’s name.